Last year I was browsing around Super U. At that time I was feeling a bit depressed as my fiance had been away for 8 months. Suddenly my eyes fell on Maybelline's Cosmetics stand. Like a true make-up lover,I could not resist the temptation of checking the products. I was intrigued by its new range - the Diamonds lipstick. The concept is simple:the lipstick is a combination of color,gloss and glitter. I immediately got over my depression. I chose a dark pink shade called Purple Diamond. I loved it. I tried it over a million times that day and wanted to share this product with my friends and family. That night I called my fiance,I was in a very happy mood and I owe the success of our relationship to this lipstick.

Now about the product itself : it is available in lots of shades among which you have Purple Diamond,Ruby Diamond,Toffee Diamond,Pink Diamond or Grenadine Diamond. All the shades are lovely though one ought to choose a color according to her skin tone. I own three shades and they seem to be enough for now. I love the glossy and glittery effect it gives to my lips. The only minus side of this product is that the color is not long lasting. You need to re-apply it every 2-3 hours. All in all it is a good product,mostly if you are on a restricted budget as the lipstick costs less than Rs 300. This lipstick suits the young and the less young. And buying this lipstick can make your relationship work!!